Logo designing is one of the most lucrative career opportunities these days that can help you to make lots of money.
An experienced and qualified logo designer can earn a descent amount of money each month in both by freelancing or working in any organization. Even if you are worki8ng as a full timer even spending only two to four hours per day on this job can help you to earn some extra cash. If you are interested you can find number of webmasters is searching for a good logo designer all over the internet. A reputed logo designer can easily make around 400$ per month doing this job online.
But if you are planning to take up the opportunity of working as a logo designer online andmake money sitting at your home then you have to take a few things under consideration. You can only work online as a logo designer if you can manage good projects which can ensure a descent amount of money. A number of companies are waiting to escalate their designing projects to the freelance designers which are many in number. But if you want to apply for those projects online you need to have the following qualities:
1. You need be creative enough to produce unique design ideas. Logo is the representative of a brand or an organization and it is not something that can be changed anytime or frequently. Therefore, they should be designed in such a way so that it can be used for a long run. Apart from that the logo should be simple enough to be remembered by all including the target customers yet it should be unique and innovative and should be copied in any case from any other company’s logo.
2. Apart from designing you need to have a basic knowledge on some graphic editing software such as Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop etc. because if you are a freelance logo designer who is bidding for the entire project then there may be a chance that you will be working alone instead of a team. Therefore, as the clients are paying you for the entire project then they will definitely expect that you will do the entire job from preparing the design to upload the project. Therefore, you should have some technical knowledge which can help you to improve your design quality and help you in getting more projects.
Here you go
3. You should be a professional designer as most of all webmasters do not like horrible set ups.
4. Only creativity and designing will not help you have to be professional enough to manage all your clients at a time, maintain the deadline, submit projects on time and keep a track on the payments. Being a designer, be it logo or anything, needs to be lots of creativity and thinking. Most of all people who work in this fields tend to be different from the people like us who are much more professionals and practical. Therefore, sometimes it becomes difficult for them manage things like deadline, clients meeting, payments etc. It is quite common for the designers but once you are a professional designer who have taken logo designing as a career option and need to handle clients then you have to manage these things as well. Otherwise you may get duped.
5. You should have the quality to impress the webmaster or the concerned person of an organization on the very first discussion and grab the project. Only a good design or your degrees will not help you to grab the best project. There are a number of clients or the webmasters who prefer to interact with the designers first before checking their portfolios.
Therefore, apart from being a great designer you have to be a great communicator as well. You have to convince your potential client in such a way that they can develop the confidence on you and handover the project to you without any hesitation. Most of all designers tend to have a weird dressing sense. They are not at all bothered about their dresses or attitude or presentation.
But this is not an ideal for this job. Though many companies or clients give the designers some creative freedom like not burdening them with dress codes or fixed time schedule but still while meeting a client for the first time you should dress in a proper and descent manner.