Freelancers used to in search constantly to manage freelance business properly.
They can work anywhere with an internet connection. As a freelancer, when you are away from computer may be you need some update or modifications. This article about 15 Awesome iOS Apps for Freelancers will help you.
Get freelancer jobs on your iOS device with push notification now.
– Check for projects from Elance.com, Freelancer.com, Odesk.com, Vworker.com, Scriptlance.com. More sites to be added.
– Send pushes notifications to you when your interest project available.
– Customize your own favorite categories, like PHP, Logo Design, Writing, etc. You can choose to see only those projects in categories you select.
– Open a project detail web page directly just in the app.
– Save time thanks to clean UI format that highlights projects, budgets, categories, website info.
– Choose the number of projects you want to see each time you check, be it 25, 50, 100, 200, etc.
– Bookmark favorite projects.
– Email projects.
– Share on WiFi, use your desktop browser to open project directly.
Are you a Timeslips user who needs a fast and simple way to track your time and expenses on your iPhone? Then iSlips is the solution for you. iSlips is a stand-alone iPhone application that allows you to take your key Timeslips data with you while on the go.
– Time Entry (with timers)
– Expense Entry
– Mileage Calculator
– Client Dialing with Automatic Time Entry Creation
– Client Emailing with Automatic Time Entry Creation
– Client Mapping (GPS)
– Wireless Data Transfer with Timeslips
– USB and Email Data Transfer with Timeslips
– Rounding Time by Seconds and Minutes
– Recent 10 list for Clients, Activities, and References
– Start/Stop Time Calculator
– Reports (Hours Per Day, Dollars Per Day, and Slip Totals)
Instantly produce professional invoices and time sheets, right on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. With the GetPaid! – PDF Invoice & Time Sheet app, you’ll save time, money and work as you speedily bill your customer and move on to the next job. You can even track your time, inventory and the payments that come in.
* Attractive, easy-to-use, intuitive interface
* Draw from a library of professional invoices and time sheets
* Generate PDF or HTML invoices or time sheets to email as attachments
* Seamless integration with your device’s address book
* Built-in calculator and currency converter
* Backup and data restore
* Product inventory module
* Personalize company logo on invoices
* Tracks time log, payments and partial payments
* Easy search options
* Bill for as little as 6 minutes
* Supports multiple taxes and displays important company ID
* Quick launching, time saving, FAST
* Graphical analysis of your income over time
* Generate reports of jobs, payments, tasks and time
* Passcode protected
* Export your jobs to .CSV file format
* Available in English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese
* Much more!
Invoice Robot was developed for small businesses, non-profits and innovative people that want to create invoices, proposals, receipts and quotations better and faster than large teams of strategic consultants and administrative staff. Get paid sooner by creating and sending PDF documents with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Your accounts receivable department is in your pocket.
The best, most powerful, comprehensive, easy to use time keeping app on the Apple Store is now even better. Time Master has the highest average rating of all the time management apps. And the other apps don’t come close to our new optional billing module. Our invoices are totally professional. Please click on the “On-Core Software LLC Website” link below to view Video demos of the program in action.
– Track time by start, stop and/or by duration
– Sessions option can track “punch-in & out” for a single time entry
– Single or multiple running timers
– Timers keep running even if you are not running the app
– Time Entries are by Client and can be sub-categorized by Project and Tasks
– Powerful billing rates that can be defined in the following priority: Global, by Client, by Project, by Task or Custom per entry
– Powerful Time Rounding: by hour, minutes and/or seconds
– Multiple Filters to sort and view only what you need to see
– Define the day of the week that your work week starts
– Track Expenses – from Mileage to Meals to Burning CD’s and anything else you want to define
– Display Reports right on your device that you can view and export via email in HTML and/or CSV format. By Client or Timesheet
– Copy Client information from your Contacts list
– Dual taxes for countries such as Canada
– Import IIF files
– Full Backup & Restore capabilities
– and so much more!
Keep track of your time and earnings at your hourly job, or track time as an independent contractor. Jump in and start a timer with two taps of the finger. Or, track your time by entering in your punch times manually. View your earnings (even overtime!) in the app, or export via e-mail in text or CSV format and work with it however you need to.
Easily track time and log expenses on-the-go with Harvest, whether you’re online or offline. Use the beautiful timesheet to start a new timer on the train, or stop the one you left running at the office. The expense tracker allows you to upload receipt photos as you enter expenses, and keeps all your records organized. For teams, view your teammates’ timers in real-time and stay in sync on projects.
WorkTRAKR is a revolutionary product that allows legal professionals to create billable time entries, make low cost international calls, manage GPS location, calendar, contacts, and much more. WorkTRAKR seamlessly integrates with many of the top legal practice management and billing systems.
UI/UX Consultant. Product Designer, Web Designer, Mobile App Designer, Freelancer. For enquiries: email@example.com